Thursday, January 19, 2012

Political Debate

Finally! A new toon! This cartoon has actually been on my mind for 4 years!


I thought this up while watching Obama and McCain's debate (booooring) in the 2008 Presidential election.


I was in high school at the time and the only interesting thing I found about the debate was the fact that neither Obama or McCain answered A SINGLE QUESTION. It was like a competition to see who could avoid giving straight answers better.


Watching the leadership debate last election I found that Harper and Iggy did much the same. Jack was ok, but the only one who was really straight forward seemed to be Duceppe-prob because he knew he wasn't going to win.


Anyway, I find it is much the same case whenever any of these leaders are interviewed by news media.

No comments:

Post a Comment